Friday, August 14, 2009

Launch of the E17 Art Trail Guide

Tonight was the start of the build up to the 5th E17 Art Trail with the launch of the guide. It is a guide this year rather than a map as there are over 350 artists and local people showing work.



The trail runs from the 5th till the 13th September, and I'm taking part in a number of events. I have an exhibition in Waterstones Selbourne walk, Walthamstow of my new Artists Books. Books I have been producing over the last few years, in a variety of forms. I'm also having a stall at the E17 Designers market on Sunday 13th. With a number of other artists I will also be hanging art work on the trees by the Central Bus station, Sat 5th and Sat 12th 9.30 am that you can take for free. Come early to pick your artwork.

Details of all the E17 events and exhibitions can be found at http://www.e17arttrail.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment