Thursday, April 23, 2009

Earth Mosaic and Artists books


I added one of my images taken on the 22nd April for the Earth Mosaic a project that is gathering hundreds of thousands of photo images from around the world taken on the 22nd and is making a huge mosaic with them. The idea is to take a photo of the world around you and I took this one of the churchyard at the top of the road, with a few bluebells around the graves and Lime tree.I have also registered an exhibition for the E17 Art trail this year, which is on 5th till 13th September.
I am showing some of my artists books for the first time at Waterstone's in Selbourne Walk shopping centre Walthamstow. I am scanning some pages in and taking a few photos to put a page about them on my website. I have been experimenting with canvas painted books, scrap book type works, photography books and collaged pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment