Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Photomonth Photo Open Exhibition


I have 3 photographs in the Photomonth open exhibition this year, at The Old Truwman Brewery site. F Block, T4 15, Hanbury Street E1 6QR
I sent in 3 of the series of photos I'd taken of the monks from the Tashi Llunpo Monastery, when they came to London earlier in the year. In this exhibition some work will be printed and hung in the space and some will be part of a continuous slide show in the gallery. (I don't know which

mine will be yet).
The preview is on Thursday 15th october 6-9pm.
Photomonth has some great exhibitions and events happening, I hope to get to some including the Photo fair on Saturday 10th which is taking over the Old Spitalfields Market for the day. I decided not to have a stand this year as I have had rather a lot on, but it will be interesting to see all the stands.
Details of all the shows and events are on the site here

No comments:

Post a Comment