Friday, July 16, 2010

Leytonstone Art Trail and Festival




The Leytonstone Art Trail starts from 24th July till the first of August I have a piece of work with the 100sqft exhibition which is being held at the Luna Lounge 7, church lane. The 100sqft. The 100 pieces of work are prints along side Carne Griffith's work in the Luna Lounge and the Launch of the main 100sqft exhibition is on August 1st at the Cholmeley Boy's Club, Dalston.

I have put in one of my images from the Beltane parade, it's a series I would like to show in an exhibition later.

The Leytonstone Art Trail has been growing year on year along with the Leytonstone Festival. which runs from 15th July till 25th July. I am having a art/craft stall at the Henry Reynolds Garden this Sunday 18th and in the town centre next Saturday 24th July.

No comments:

Post a Comment