Wednesday, April 11, 2012

On the streets of Camden


Looking round Camden last week before a Show of Hands concert at Cecil Sharpe House. I hadn't been round Camden much for a number of years. There were a good mix of people , lots of tourists and shoppers round the markets, students and local people too.

I thought it would be good to go back on a Saturday or Sunday and walk around the canal too and the locks. I was pleased that there was still an alternative feel to the area, despite some developments and good to be reminded of newer places for me to take my camera.


I enjoyed the decorated shops with their oversized, shoes, figures and an airoplane on one. The abundance of tattoo parlours, goth clothes and jewellry gives a certain dangerous element to the atmosphere. Though there were also enough people on the edge to give a real dangerous element to the street too.

No comments:

Post a Comment