Saturday, October 11, 2008

Photofair at Photomonth



This month I'm having a stand at the Photomonth art fair at Spitalfields market. Thursday and Friday 15th and 16th October. I have been preparing work for a while alongside finishing my paintings for the previous exhibitions.There are two main themes, urban images, street art, street scenes and the natural world.

With a bit of extra tuition I have also been using photoshop to use drawing with some photographic images. I am quite excited about this, although they are my first attempts I can see a lot of possibilities. Although I think my ideas may be well ahead of my skills and even digital technology at the moment



Hopefully I will get chance to see some of the exhibitions listed as part of photomonth this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment