Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photo Exhibition Lauderdale House

This year I finally managed to enter some photographs in the Lauderdale House Photo Open competition, after thinking about it for a number of years. Info about Lauderdale house and events on here I really liked the house and park around it when I visited, the house is on Highgate Hill, an area I don't really know.

There is a good cafe/restaurant there too always a plus point, and regular exhibitions in it's gallery.They accepted one of my entries, Mandala of Peace for the exhibition which was great. The exhibition is on from 2nd September to Sunday 12th September. Opening hours are weekdays Tuesday till Fridays 11-4pm. Weekends, closed Sat 4th Sunday 5th 12-5pm Sat 11th Sept. 10-1.30 Sun 12th Sept. 12-2pm upper gallery and 3.30-5pm long gallery.


Unfortunately the private view is on the !st Sept exactly the same time as the E17 Art Trail exhibition I'm part of at the Hornbeam. I will get over to see the exhibition in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment