Friday, August 18, 2006

Walthamstow Festival

As part of the Walthamstow Festival this year some members of the local arts club have pieces of work in the windows of BHS, which is part of the shopping centre. I have one of my photographs of Epping forest, " A path through the forest " up there. A couple of photos here.




This weekend is the second of a course about contemporary book art at the Tate Modern. It was really good last weekend, we learnt basic bookmaking skills with a very patient and enthusiastic Tracey and went around the gallery looking at work with the very knowledgeable and lively Liz.

I have been working on ideas for the book that I will be making over the weekend and am pleased to have found another art form that I can add to my practise. Look out for book art on this site very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment